Friday, April 18, 2014

Week 8- In Progress

There are 7 weeks left before the day of the presentation. Last week was a stressful week, because one of my partners had the whole spring break to take pictures, however he did not. I have reminded him many times, however it did not work. We have been doing good on our Instagram page @_macroworld. On our Vine account, I cant seem to remember what email I used. I do not think I can still log in to that account, but I am determined to make another account. This time I will record the email and the password I used. Today, one of my partners will camp on the mountains for the rest of the weekend, so I gave her the macro lens.I am counting on her to take a lot of pictures. I am hoping that she would capture small plants, insects, and all the things that nature can offer. This time, we are not doing weekly topic anymore, because we always had a hard time thinking for one. I can say that our lives got easier because we can just post pictures everyday. Below is an Ant. You will be reading 10 facts that you probably did not know about ants. Ants are as old as the dinosaurs. Ants have already survived a mass extinction event. Ants have conquered almost the entire globe. One group of ants conquered six continents. The total ant population makes our 7 billion look weak. Ants have a hive mind. In some regions of the world, ants can account for over a quarter of the animal biomass. Ants cooperate with other species. Last but not least, ants practice slavery.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment