Friday, April 25, 2014

Week 9- Panning our Presentation

This next few weeks is starting to be a little scary. My teacher said there is only six weeks left. I think that we have to start planning on how are we going to do our presentations. My plan is that we make a video, but we have to talk about what and how we are going to do it. Moreover, My partner went to the mountains and luckily she took 6 pictures; I'm not satisfied but it's OK. It's better that nothing. This week, I have the macro lens, and I will plan to take at least more than 20 pictures to add on our presentation. In the past few days, my group and I were trying our best to post as many pictures as we can. I can say that this is always the hard part because there are time when I run out of pictures, but I still manage to find one in my camera roll. What I also did last week is that I organized my pictures. I made an album called "macro" so that it is easy to look for pictures that I have taken in the past. Below is a picture that one of my partner took when she went to the mountains

No comments:

Post a Comment