Thursday, May 8, 2014

Week 10- Plan Plan Plan

Time is running out! Theres is only about three weeks until we present our 20% project. Yesterday May 8, 2014, my partners and I talked about how our presentation is going to be. At first, we were all like, "I don't know." Deciding what we were going to do was tough. So we decided to throw out ideas and read them all off if they were a good one. Our plan is that we are going to make a presentation in Google Docs. We are going to talk about what we did and what we learned. Also, we are going to make a short slideshow to show at the end. Also, we decided to take as many pictures of peoples eyes as we can; I dont know what the point is, but i think it's going to be cool! I believe that we will be successful in this project, because this project is well planned. Hopefully we will present like a boss! 

No comments:

Post a Comment