Saturday, May 17, 2014

Week 11-Making the presentation

Last week, we have planned our presentation. This week I have been working on our presentation. Also, I have been looking for some apps that could help make make the video we will include in our presentation. Time passed by so fast, I didnt know we are going to present next week! I just hope that we finish making the presentation before it due. I think that we will do great on this presentation. I took this video on a spuder last week and I think that my classmates will like it when we present. My teacher said that we have to practice presenting without looking at the screen. Now that can be a challenge, but I think we will do good on that also. Anyways, I don't know what else to say so I will just ask you to follow our Instagram account and our Vine account @_macroworld. Even though the 20% project is ending soon, I still plan to continue to take and post them on our accounts, especially on Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment