Friday, May 23, 2014

Week 12- Presentation in progress

This week, we have been working on our presentation. My two partners are working on the presentation, and i am working on the slideshow video. I never thought that making the video was going to be a challenge. Since all our pictures are squares which is made for instagram, i had to find a way to show the pictures in a full view. i dont know how to explain it, but you will see the picture on the bottom. Finally, my teacher told the class our dates for our presentation. Ours is on Friday. I think that's a good date so we have at least one more month to work on it. Moreover, i have to look for a background music for the video. My partner told me that I have to find a music that is emotional. Moreover, I really hope that we will have time to get together and practice for our presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment